Contact Us

Please try and keep your message as brief as possible. We will contact you if we need further information.

Enquiries about EHC Plans and EHC Needs Assessments

For queries about your individual child’s needs, including EHCPs or EHC needs assessments, please contact 

Making a complaint about SEND services

We will always aim to resolve any concerns raised by parents/carers or young people and would encourage you to speak to the service you are working with to discuss any issues. However, if you feel that the quality or standard of service provided to you has fallen short and you wish to raise a complaint this guide will help to explain the process.

Find out more about making a complaint. 

Contacting the local offer 

If you would like to give us feedback about the Local Offer then please use the form to the left.

We provide information to help parents, carers and young people with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND) find services and support. We welcome your comments and suggestions to help us make it easier for you to find and use the information you need.