Orthotics Service, Luton and Dunstable Hospital
Orthotics is a specialist medical service in which braces/supports are designed and fitted to an individual to provide one or more of the following:
- Correction or prevention of a physical deformity
- Stabilisation of a joint or joints
- Reduction of pain
- Improvement in mobility or performance
- Reduction in the risk of injury
Orthotic clinics are held within the Limb Fitting Centre and three satellite clinics within Luton and Dunstable.
The service also provides fitting of Breast Prosthesis and acrylic wigs.
Who to contact
- 01582 497198 01582 497198
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital NHS Trust
- LU4 0DZ
- View LU4 0DZ on a map
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referral to the Orthotics team is through your GP.
Last updated: 13/01/2022