Central Bedfordshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) is for children and young people (up to 25 years) and their parents and carers, in relation to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
SENDIASS is a free, confidential and impartial information, advice and support service on issues related to Special Educational Needs and disability.
We provide unbiased information and advice about what the law says, the local authority’s policies and procedures and about the policy and practice in local schools and other settings.
SENDIASS can offer:
- confidential support and someone to talk to in confidence
- information and advice about:
- Special Educational Needs support in the education setting
- Education health and care (EHC) needs assessment process
- EHC plans and annual reviews
- Appealing to the SEND tribunal
- Exclusion processes
- listen to your views and concerns
- work with you to explore your options
- help you prepare for meetings
- support you to find the confidence to express your views
- work in partnership with education settings, the local authority and other services to develop positive relationships
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Central Bedfordshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS)
- 0300 300 8088 0300 300 8088
- CB Sendiass
- Scan to visit this website
Our telephone number will take you to an answer machine- please leave your contact details and we will return your call.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Last updated: 29/06/2022