Navigate is a national mentoring service, that provides online emotional support for parents and carers of disabled children who are finding out about their child’s additional needs.
Navigate is open to any parent or carer who:
- lives in England or Wales
- has parental responsibility for a child under 18
- this child is on a pathway to diagnosis or has received one in the last year
Who to contact
- 0808 801 0510 0808 801 0510
- Scope Navigate Webpage
- Scan to visit this website
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self referral via online form on the Navigate webpage. Third parties can also apply on a parent's behalf.
Last updated: 23/03/2023