YoungMinds is the UK's leading charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people. Driven by their experiences they campaign, research and influence policy and practice.
They also provide expert knowledge to professionals, parents and young people through our Parents' Helpline, online resources, training and development, outreach work and publications.
Who to contact
- Young Minds
- Scan to visit this website
Text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger for free 24/7 support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- If you need urgent help text YM to 85258.
- All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors.
If you are a parent or carer worried about your child:
Speak to our experts at the Parents Helpline
- Call for free on 0808 802 5544 (9:30am - 4pm, Mon - Fri).
- Use our live parents webchat or our parents email service
Last updated: 22/10/2021