Moulton College is a specialist, innovative and industry led technical and vocational college which supports young people to access skills and progress into the world of work.
The college supports young people with SEND through the learning support centre by:
- offering support on a one to one basis, small groups and in tutor group settings. Support is available in theory and practical sessions.
- All computers are equipped with assistive technology software such as text reader.
- Revision Skills
- Exam support
- Exam concessions
- Support with English and Maths
- Planning and structuring assignments
- Organising workloads
- Communication support workers
- Counselling services
The supported learning course offers courses in basic construction skills, preparing for life and work skills and supported internships.
Who to contact
Last updated: 18/11/2022