Springboard at North Hertfordshire College
Springboard at North Herts College is based in two small contained centres in Watford and Letchworth. Each centre provides facilities to support young people to develop employability, social and independent living skills with opportunities to access the local community.
Springboard is for young people with a diagnosis of Autism and associated emotional, behavioural and mental health needs. Young people who may have low confidence and self esteem, experience social anxiety and have a learning difficulty.
Springboard at North Herts College supports young people with SEND by providing:
- Specialist teaching and learning support staff
- Weekly drama and art therapy sessions
- Small teaching groups and regular progress reviews
- Intensive individual mentoring, parental liaison and support group
- Access to student support
Who to contact
Last updated: 18/11/2022