Family Information Service
Central Bedfordshire’s Family Information Service is a statutory service providing free impartial information and signposting for families with children aged 0 to 19 (up to 25 years for those with additional needs).
- childcare options, including childminders, pre-schools, nurseries and after-school clubs
- help with childcare costs
- activities and groups
- What’s On at your local Children’s Centre
The role of our service is to help families get the most out of the information and services available in the community and online. You can use our comprehensive Family Information Directory to find services, support groups, activities, events and more. And if you need some extra help you can always get in touch with us by email or phone.
Who to contact
- 0300 300 8585 0300 300 8585
- Family Information Directory
- Scan to visit this website
Last updated: 18/10/2022