The Youthline is available to anyone aged 25 or under who would like information and advice on eating disorders.
The Youthline also offers a Text service on 07786 201820 - send us a message and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Beat's aims are:
- To change the way everyone thinks and talks about eating disorders
- To improve the way services and treatment are provided
- To help anyone believe that their eating disorder can be beaten
We do this by:
- Challenging the stereotypes and stigma that people with eating disorders face
- Campaigning for better services and treatment
- Providing information, support and encouragement to seek treatment and recovery
Who to contact
Where to go
103, Prince Of Wales Road
- NR1 1DW
- View NR1 1DW on a map
Last updated: 22/07/2021