Keech Hospice Care - Children's Service
We provide free, specialist care for adults and children with life-limiting illnesses as well as specialist support for family and friends.
Our children’s service supports families from across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes who have a child or young person diagnosed with a life-limiting condition. Our care is not just provided at the hospice itself but in the hospital, school, care or family home – wherever support is needed the most.
- One-to-one advice for you and your family
- Symptom management support
- Signposting to services who may be able to offer your family further support
- Liaison with other services involved in the care of your child
- Guidance for health and care professionals
Who to contact
- 0800 035 6497 0800 035 6497
- Keech Hospice - Children's Services
- Scan to visit this website
Call our free advice line for specialist support:
0800 035 6497
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Where to go
- Keech Hospice Care
Great Bramingham Lane
- LU3 3NT
- View LU3 3NT on a map
Last updated: 11/08/2022