Bedford College Group
Bedford College Group has a number of campuses in Bedford and at Shuttleworth near Biggleswade. They offer a wide range of full-time study programmes and many subjects that are not found at local schools.
If a student has an identified learning difficulty and/or disability the Additional Support team can provide support and give assistant to complete the course.
- Learning Facilitators offer small group support to make assignments fantastic and develop English and maths skills further
- specialist equipment, adapted materials and other resources to support learning
- special exam arrangements if required
- support with accessing the College
- hearing and autistic support specialists
The Foundation Skills Programme is aimed at young people with identified learning difficulties and/or disabilities. The programme is aimed at developing social, personal, employability and independent learning skills within a supported environment.
Who to contact
Last updated: 15/11/2021