Angels Support Group - FREE Support for families
Angels are an experience-led charity that aims to make the world a better place for autistic children and children with ADHD. We provide individualised, professional expertise and advice for the families of autistic children and children with ADHD aged 0-25 (and those awaiting diagnosis). Come along to our meetings to chat with other parents, share ideas and experiences and gain information, advice and strategies.
- Parent support group meetings and workshops in Stevenage, Letchworth and Online.
- Online evening support group meetings.
- One-to-one service to support you in a personalised way with any issue around your child/young person’s conditions, including support with meetings and forms.
- A private moderated Facebook group just for members.
Our services are free of charge but we require parents/carers to become members by completing the following online form
Who to contact
Where to go
- Angels Office
Pixmore Business Centre
Bird’s Hill, Letchworth Garden City, Herts
- SG6 1JG
- View SG6 1JG on a map
We currently meet weekly on Thursdays (term time only) in Stevenage at the following address:
The Phoenix Group, 2-6 The Hyde, Shephall, Stevenage, SG2 9SE
We meet monthly in Letchworth.
We run weekly support groups online.
See our website for our full programme:
- All our services are FREE of charge. We are a charity and we welcome donations if families are able to.
Last updated: 04/12/2023